Advertising in the Metaverse, GameFi, DAO/DEX and similar segments involves not only a change in formats, actors and the space itself, but also a forced increase in capitalisation due to the following factors:
- Increase in the number of actors: from 4-7.5 billion people to 30 billion or more smart devices and the like subject-objects included in the act economy;
- Increase in the number of advertising integrations due to increased patterns: first, by combining markets such as blockchain and IoT; second, by accumulating big data on them; third, by the fact that data mining is increasingly influencing the identification of non-obvious and previously non-existent patterns of behaviour and interactions;
- The development of advertising methods/methods themselves: starting from the integration of online into offline (QR codes in RR via drones, light holograms, promotional models via 3D printers and much more).
But you have to understand that the Metaverse market is much broader than the gaming industry, more so - Esport, GameFi, etc. Briefly about these differences:
- Cross-mechanics, or interoperability through a single XR space: end-to-end avatars, cross-chain for value transfer, etc.;
- Establishing and maintaining a unique identity anywhere and anytime is a basic principle of the Metaworld. "Everyone should agree on a fundamental identity system so that users can seamlessly enter and exit experiences managed by individual companies. As of today, this is Wallet connect-style end-to-end authentication.
- Metaverse affects not just gaming, but all other types of activities, including: network operation and support, testing, offline-online integration, and so on.
- And while Fortnite, Roblox, Decentraland, Second Life, SandBox, CryptoVoxels, Meta already exist, it's likely that "that" leaderboard player has yet to emerge. Here's what Saxo Bank reported succinctly and succinctly about this: "in 2022, investors will realize that Meta is rapidly losing the young generation, and therefore the future potential and profitability of the company. And this thesis reiterates the need for innovation for new XR spaces and related acts (useful actions and inactions).